Criminal Law Representation in and around Memphis, TN
Muldavin Law Firm has been practicing criminal defense law for over 30 years. Criminal charges can be life changing if the client is misrepresented. Sam Muldavin and the Muldavin Law firm have a reputation of protecting his clients and will work tirelessly to ensure that they are represented in the best possible way to ensure desired results.
Muldavin Law Firm can represent you in State and Federal courtrooms in both Misdemeanor and Felony cases. Call to schedule an appointment with criminal attorney, Sam Muldavin today.
Muldavin Law Firm Criminal Defense Practice Areas:
- http://architecturalhilites.com/galleries/skylight-gallery Homicide: murder (first and second degree); manslaughter; criminally negligent homicide; reckless homicide; aggravated vehicular homicide.
- http://restlessfeet.co/2016/06/their-little-feet-visiting-bali-orphanages/ Assaultive Offenses: assault; aggravated assault; reckless endangerment.
- cheap Phenytoin Robbery: simple, aggravated, especially aggravated and carjacking.
- Sex Offenses: simple, aggravated, especially aggravated and carjacking.
- Theft: burglary, aggravated burglary, computer offenses (theft by electronic means), embezzlement, money laundering forgery, counterfeiting, and other white collar theft.
- Drug Offenses: possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, ecstasy and counterfeit illegal drugs.
- DUI/DWI: the act of driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or driving while intoxicated.
Muldavin Law Firm can represent you in Felony and Misdemeanor cases.
MISDEMEANORS VS. FELONIES:
A felony is a criminal offense that carries a minimum sentence of one year. A misdemeanor is a criminal offense that carries a maximum sentence of less than one year. Crimes categorized as felonies or misdemeanors vary from state to state but in general a felony is a more serious crime and often times carry a harsher punishment. Misdemeanors are less serious offenses.
Felonies:Murder, Armed Robbery, Rape and the Sale of Illegal Drugs.
Misdemeanors:Shoplifting, Possession of Marijuana, Cocaine or other illegal drugs for personal use, minor domestic disputes, assaults, and most traffic offenses.
Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Defense Overview
The State of Tennessee is notoriously strict in its policy of arresting and prosecuting alleged criminal offenders. This zealousness can result in questionable stops, searches and seizures that can sometimes constitute violations of the United States Constitution and the Tennessee Constitution as well. As such, procedural as well as fact based defenses may be available to individual who has been charged with a crime. In Memphis and along the I-40 corridor through Fayette, Haywood and other West Tennessee counties, this has been particularly true in drug interdiction cases in which a motorist is stopped under the pretext of a traffic offense, is coerced into permitting a vehicle search and drugs or other contraband are discovered. Unless the purpose for stopping the individual is legitimate and not the result of, say, profiling, the search should be deemed illegal by the Court and the seized evidence suppressed.